Purl’s Mini Fiber Fest 2022
MEET YOUR LOCAL FIBER FARMER!
Join us on Sunday, Nov. 13, 10am-4pm for an opportunity to
hang out with some of our favorite local fiber farmers. This
event will take place (weather permitting) outside in our small
parking lot at 830 Hendersonville road. Several fiber farmers
and local crafty friends will be here, including:
* Elizabeth from Hobbyknob Farm in Weaverville
* Trey from Sourwood Fiber Farm in Fletcher
* Marcia from Good Fibrations in Barnardsville
* Folks from Local Cloth in Asheville
* Nancy Larson and her antique sock knitting machine
* YOU and your curiousity about all things fiber!
We’ll also have a Pizza truck (with nearby Ingles for any other food desires), a hot beverage station to warm you up, and chairs and tables for gathering and crafting together. We hope to see you there!